Re: funny sighting(Attn: Alan and whomever else)

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (digum98@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 00:40:31 EST

Hell, you think that is funny. There is a Toyota
4runner at my gf's work that has the Performance
products sticker on the back(+5hp right there) and has
dual exhuast tips that look like they should be on a
diesel truck. Hell, they don't even look like they
would fit on a diesel truck, maybe a semi, but doubt
it. I have yet to hear this thing, but I bet it sounds
pretty bad. It also has "Big Dog" on the front of it.
Hmmm....what is up with these damn jap car/truck
owners.

Hell there is also a guy that we see down at Kellers
here in Tx that boasts on having 104hp, going 70mph in
2nd gear, and has over 75 modifications done to it.
Hell, Alan Short knows who I am talking about. We make
fun of this guy all the time. He won't race an R/T.
Dan the bottle man knows about that one. Speaking of,
Alan, when you gonna be down at Keller's again?
Haven't seen you in a while.

=====
Later,
Geoffrey
~~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~~
~Hotchkis Performance 2/3 suspension kit~
~79 Harley Davidson Custom Electra Glide~(en route)
ICQ#62723274