Re: Re: miggitymikeitis...

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 00:22:08 EST

>>Mike did you port your tb yourself or did you buy a new one? Also how
is
"project 13's" coming. I have some big mods planned as well for the NEW
Mighty Premag. ( Evil Grin ;>) )<<

actually, I never really got my dirty hands on the tb. I got an 89 tb off
of a Shelby 318, but it won't work on an 88 (the TB is for sale btw..
$65). The engine started gettin' in too bad of shape to justify puttin'
any more money into it.
I was talkin' with Dan from quick D about doin' the premag tb, but I ran
out of money and some other stuff went down so I never got it taken care
of...

you can check out the status of Project 13's on my website =)
too lazy to type it all again...

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
"PROJECT 13's" ... slammed 88 Dakota gettin' a Magnum 360!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.