Re: DML:diesel, was- CC vs. QC

From: frank golembieski (editzero@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 03:07:32 EST

that was me there were a couple of ram's running in
the 13's or i should say there were a couple of
cummins running in the 13's and i have to disagree i
think you would have a lot of fun on the street with
one as a sleeper . a 16 year old kid in a dime a dozen
mustang would just write it off as a truck with a bad
knock
Frank
94 3.9 sport