urgent I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: GG428@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 02:11:58 EST

ok I have decided what wheels I know I want, but now I have been told that
they are not avaliable... they can be seen on terry Delong's R/T in the
latest issue of truckin mag. they call them american racing torq thrusts, and
thats all they say. after having a friend at discount tire getting their
american racing rep on the phone he says that they do not make these wheels
yet, and do not know when they will. does anybody know any more about these
wheels??? or have an email address for terry of proglass fame? I want these
wheels bad!!!!!!
gregg
99cc318