Re[2]: No More MBTE

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 07:53:26 EST

Good to know. The more I'm reading about ethanol the more I like it... Where
can I buy a still? ;-) I sure hope when they switch to it that they stop
putting in the anti-freeze as well as I'm sure that's what kills my MPG in the
winter.

BTW, thanks for all the responses to this thread --this list is amazing!
Tom