Re: towing with a V-6

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 12:28:46 EST

I've towed my neighbors MasterCraft boat, a trailer with junk on it, yanked
a 1500 Ram Q/C 4x4 out of the mud, and towed my Javelin to several shows in
CA (over the hills as well) without ANY problems.

It's a 2WD that was ordered with the factory towing package (and several
other options) and has since been upgraded to 4.10:1 gears.

- Bernd