Re: RE: phoenix (scottsdale)dealership-Greg

From: GG428@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 13:10:32 EST

I had my camera with me, but I didnt even think of taking pics. the metal
das kit was installed on the sales manager's durango rt, and I could only get
a quick look at it. In my opinion it looked incredibly cheap for what you
pay. the edges seemed sharp, and just didnt look right. the piece which fits
to the floor tray, and the pieces on the doors looked like they were just
slapped on with two sided tape.. it didnt look like it belonged on the truck,
and I dont know how to say how akward it looked. I like the idea, but this
kit didnt seem to be verry good.
gregg