Re: Re:Muffler Soundoff(Help?!)

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 13:24:19 EST

> Hey Kyle... I thought you had an automatic tranny? If so, I don't think
you
> need to worry about the popping sound. I know I don't get any popping
unless I
> manually downshift at above optimal RPM's with my auto. and 3 chamber
> flowmaster...
> Good luck.
> Tom

Tom, why yes I do have an automatic. This is what I was thinking, concerning
the deceleration anyways....I mean it is not like I fly down the highways
doing 85mph and letting on and off the gas. Thanks for the input Tom...I am
starting to learn towards the Delta FlowMaster 3chamber.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6