Re: Intermittent Wipers

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 13:38:57 EST

Not on my Dak, but my father was leasing a 97 caravan and it used to turn
the wipers on and off randomly. We were sitting at a light and he didn't
even have his hands on the wheel, all of a sudden the wipers come on, go
through the full range of motion twice, then stopped. We both laughed.
Now's his '99 has a lot of misfitting body panels that need adjsting, but at
least the wipers aren't possessed.

Frank WJ