Re: R/T Update

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 18:48:11 EST

----- Original Message -----
From: Sam Parthemer <rtdkota@yahoo.com>
> Yeah, I hear mental anguish coming around... that's
> worth a few "G's"... Don't take any crap from them.
> Tell YOUR insurance company that you are not happy
> with the situation, and they will look into your best
> interest. At least mine does. USAA.

I have my insurance company coming out to give another estimate. That,
coupled with the Dealership estimate will be a nice bargaining chip...

You know these folks have not even cut open the hood yet? They only guessed
at the damage. They also "guessed" at the frame damage, didn't actually put
it up on the rack and check it out.

I have insisted that my insurance company do a THOUROUGH investigation....

I reiterate...

I HATE PEOPLE

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org