Re: Re: homemade spring clamps success

From: Blinkslowly@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 20:22:49 EST

In a message dated 03/21/2000 10:21:45 PM Central Standard Time,
fast4x4@bellsouth.net writes:

<< Glad to hear it Rob, hope you put some rubber pads under the fore springs.
 I had to do that after they kept slipping off the springs leaves.

I did not do that, but no signs of slippage yet, By the way I experimented
puting the clamps on differnet parts of the leaf, and they seem to work best
when I put all 4 of them infront of the axle with none on the back of the
spring. Go figure.
Rob