Re: R/T Update

From: Hemikota@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 20:35:49 EST

In a message dated 3/22/00 7:28:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
preacher@carolina.rr.com writes:

<< Funny thing is, I used to get really pissed at people making bullshi*
claims
 against insurance companies...
 Now, given the chance to do it again, I almost wish I would have....

 Try to do the right thing and get screwed....

ME TOO! The system is so full of screwed up crap, oh miss the deer and hit a
rock, your at fault, they give you the money under collision coverage...your
rates go up...BUT, if I hit the deer its covered under "comprehensive", where
my rates wont gp up. Yeah but I hit the deer, it could have gone over the
hood and through the windshield, still covered. A direct quote from my
former insurance company, "Next time, hit the deer." WTF!
Its the bottom line, you cost them too much money, they will drop you like a
rock.
Dosent matter how long you have been with them....or how good you have been...
Hell you could have ran over Joe Palchinsky, still your rates would go up.
Its a friggin game, a money game.