VERY IMPORTANT INSURANCE NEWS! READ THIS ! ! !

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 20:49:33 EST

Check this out folks, this may save you some money in the future...

Diminished Value (D/V) after an accident:
If your vehicle was substantially damaged in the current accident and has no
history of significant collision involvement, you probably have sustained a
post-repair reduction in the resale value of your vehicle. In most states
you are entitled to be compensated, by the other party's insurance company
(if the other party were at fault), for any reduction in the resale value of
your repaired vehicle. In some states, you can even collect for this damage
from your own collision carrier.

This may mean the difference between getting my beat up 4x4 back and getting
my new R/T!!! I will be informing both the Insurance company and the leasing
company that I want a D/V appraisal done before we agree to settle.
Signifigant damage means a lower resale and that translates to $$$$.

Wish me luck!

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS