My idea of the perfect man

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 22:17:19 EST

Ok everyone. Here's my idea of the perfect man:

Love Dakotas and doesn't mind if mine is bigger and more powerful :)

Doesn't mind that I like to get a new Dak ever 2 or 3 years.

Puts up with my pets (1 Cocker Spaniel who gets away with everything, 4 cats
that rule the house, and hopefully a new Doberman when/if we get a bigger
place.) - would like a White Tiger, but I have to be realistic. :(

Doesn't mind if we order in instead of cooking. There are better things to
do than spend time in the kitchen ;)

Doesn't mind cooking once in a while. Whatever he can make is just fine
with me. It's the act of doing and not the outcome.

HONESTY - the most important of all. If both can talk rationally about a
problem, openly and honestly, anything can be worked out.

NO HEAD GAMES - just say whatever is on your mind. Neither side is psychic.

Loves the outdoors - gotta go camping (real camping, not cottage or
trailer - and cooking on the fire - ROUGHING IT)

Off-roading. What better way to see the outdoors and go WHERE NO ONE HAS
GONE BEFORE

Mountains, lakes and rivers - again the outdoors

Road trips

Car shows - need I say more?

Computers - got four and who knows when we'll stop

Sci-Fi and astronomy fan -- can't be without either

Logical with common sense.

Great sense of humor - without laughter there isn't any fun.

Treats me as an intellectual equal and partner.

If you think I ask for a lot and it's not possible.... guess what. It isn't
a lot and I've got it all in Jason.

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd