insurance companies??

From: Michael Carlson (dodgeman95@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 23:19:48 EST

Hey Everyone!
This is my first post in a while, and boy have things been changing. I'm
currently employed at a DODGE dealer in Portland, Oregon. We just got an
Intrepid R/T in this afternoon, i haven't seen it yet, but it's supposed to
be quite the car:)
On the used car lot, there's a '96 Dakota SLT that i'm interested in. It's
got the 318, automatic, all the power goodies, canopy, and tehy're selling
for $10988. One other thing...only 48000 orig. miles. Is this a good price,
or can i talk them down a little more??
Now for the big hurdle- insurance!! Does anyone have suggestions for cheap,
good insurance?? I just got a quote for $5629 for a full year of full
coverage...i think i can do better.
Sorry this is so long, but one final question- any common probs. for this
model year i should look for??
Thanks:)
Mike C.

P.S.- drove a '97 CC 318, 4x4 over this past weekend:) GAWD, i squealed the
tires on bare pavement even!!!! I wanted it so bad, butthe price was
$16500:( only 33000 orig. miles, though...