Re: insurance companies??

From: Ken Allgood (kallgood@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 23:44:01 EST

SHEESH!! How old are you?? I'm 23 and paying $1100/yr on a 97 dak cc slt
318, 55k miles, power lock/windows, cruise, tilt wheel, a/c, auto. That's
full coverage of course ($250 deductable on collision, $250 comprehensive).
I paid $14,300 for mine. Was originally $16,500, but they had just dropped
it :-)

I say the price seems pretty good.. check this site out:
http://www.kellybluebook.com/

Tells you what you can expect to pay.
Based on what I see on the info you gave there, and some educated guesses,
the price is in area of $14,000 - $15,000. I would DEFINITELY make sure
that this is not a vehicle that has been in a flood or anything.. check for
accidents, etc.. if it's been in anything more than a fender bender, forget
it.. you can never get the frame back into the original shape, which makes
you EXTREMELY vulnerable in an accident.. if i'ts been in a flood, the
interior is screwed (ignore the fact they say it's completely restored..
never is)

Ken Allgood
97 cc slt 5.2L