Re: towing with a V-6

From: brett burford (brettburford@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 23:30:31 EST

i have a 93 V6 4x with 3.55 gears and 30X9.50 tires
(really need 4.10gears!) i pull a SeaDoo and 4 5gal
gas cans, 75+ lb gas grill, tent firewood etc etc,
every weekend from mid April thru the end of Sept. to
Lake Travis (lots o'hills) and can hold a steady 65-70
in fourth w/o winding the motor tight or downshifting
at all (5spd) and the same goes for our 16.5' fish/ski
boat. i even trailered my roommates Jeep when it was
down! so whats the question?
Brett
93 rc 4X4