Re: Center Consoles/Custom Enclosures

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 10:36:04 EST

Sub boxes, with few exceptions (extreme fiberglass designs and
such) should always be made out of 3/4" MDF (Medium Density
Fiberboard). As for attaching the cover, it depends on what you cover it
with. Most cases you'd use a glue. That's the way pro installers put
automotive carpet on the boxes they build. Vynl you'd probably do the
same way, for anything else I wouldn't know.

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG
F&B Stage I TB, Keystone/Proglass Ram Air Hood, 14x3" K&N, Sir Michael's
Roll Pan, Custom monochrome paint

If ignorance is bliss, liberals must be the happiest people on earth