R/T for Sale

From: George Hernandez (geoh@texas.net)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 11:03:33 EST

It looks as if I'm going to have to get rid of my R/T, as the job I recently
got is not going to let me hold on to it w/out living in it. OH! and I'm
also getting married, hmmm.... maybe I could sell my fiancee...

Anyways, here are the details:
Factory options:
'00 R/T Club Cab
Black/ silver emblems w/ Agate interior
bucket seats
power windows, locks
Infinity 8 spkr sound system
sliding rear window
100k ext warranty
3.90 Sure grip rear

Stuff I added:
tinted windows (matched to factory) lifetime warranty
spray-in polyrea bed liner (under the bed rails) lifetime warranty
Hooker 1 5/8" headers (used ARP bolts and Sure Seal gaskets)
custom 2.5" y-pipe w/ Flowmaster scavenger collector (2yr warranty)
Dynomax 3" high-flow cat ( lifetime warranty)
3" cat-back w/ Edlebrock RPM series stainless steel muffler (lifetime
warranty)
DIY cold air (go to http://users.jnlk.com/dakrt/Images/TrekellColdAir.jpg
for a pic of my system)
160 degree STANT thermostat
xenon (white! no ghetto blue here) extra bright light bulbs
swapped out 50watt bulbs on fog lamps
Fumoto oil valve (replaces oil plug with easy to use valve)
Mobile 1 10w30 synthetic used after 1st 3k miles along w/ Bosche synthetic
filter
Claybared and Zainoed since day 1 ( It didn't look this good from the
dealership)( even Zainoed the wheels!)
I have all the stock parts (minus the exhaust) in a box in case you want to
put it back to factory.

This truck is immaculate. I only have 1 small scratch on the front from a
rock chip and a little curb damage on a rim and it is barely noticeable.
Everything else is perfect, no swirl marks, dings or other crud. Interior
still smells like new because it is new! When I work on the truck I have
always used fender covers and I have placed rubber between the jack and the
frame when raising it. I don't really want to sell it but I don't want to
get myself in a hole either. You have to see it in person, everything is
done right! It dynoed at 223.9 HP, 323 ft/lbs (at 4k RPM, it should be like
340ft/lbs at 3200RPM, I just don't have it on paper) after exhaust work and
should do better since I swapped in the 2.5" into 3" y-pipe and high flow
cat.

It currently has a little less than 8k miles on it. I will sell it for
23,500 neg or take over payments. I know it seems high but it beats dealer
price and I promise the dealer won't sell you a truck this nice. I live in
Austin and will take it to the Round Rock Antique mall car show if you live
in Texas and want to check it out. Please e-mail me privately if interested.

-George
geoh@texas.net