Re: R/T wheels-warning!

From: Train225@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 16:06:48 EST

<< > Ok Randall

> > > here's the deal ( I mean deal!!)
> > >
> > > silver wheels $ 782 set including caps if you want
 ram head logo on
 the
> > > caps $10 set >>

FWIW I'm not sure if this is the same company, but the wheels we all got
spamed on a few weeks ago are made in Asia. Since the copyright laws do
apply to anything sold in this country, these wheels can not be exact copies
of the R/T wheels. It's like aftermarket body panels, if you've ever had
experience with these, you'd be careful with these wheels. It could be
cosmetic or structural, either way, if you have a problem, you probably would
have a hard time tracking down a responsible party.