Re: Re: Preacher-your decals

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 19:03:52 EST

I checked with the decal guys and this is what I found out ...
You have two choices of fonts and styles.
Fonts: Hemi-Head or Dodger
Style: DAKOTA or Dakota

$10.00 for the sticker, $2.00 for the DML ( I am collecting for several
sticker projects and mnaking donations to the DML) and add another buck for
shipping. Call it $13.00? Fair?
Let me know, I can have it done and in the mail in a week (I DO have to
work.,..LOL )

Preacher