Re: Re: Preacher-your decals

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 08:54:11 EST

Sounds great! No rush, it'd probably be a bit before I have time to strip
my "DODGE" logo off the tailgate and get everything clean enough for new
decals anyway. I'd like the "Dakota" in hemihead. Whenever time
permits. Email me privately with your addy and I'll send the check this
weekend. Thanks again man.

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG
F&B Stage I TB, Keystone/Proglass Ram Air Hood, 14x3" K&N, Sir Michael's
Roll Pan, Custom monochrome paint

If ignorance is bliss, liberals must be the happiest people on earth