Re: Last R/T post, I promise...

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 19:57:50 EST

-----That's great!!!! I'm gonna use that one!!!

>It is the Vortec 6000 5.7L and it's a dog. From the start it feels like it
>will be a rocket but the acceleration drops off almost immediatly. The
>brakes are VERY soft and I swear I have more leg room in the Dak.
----No offense to the elder members of the DML, but this truck is an old
man's vehicle. It's styling is so boring, but at least it matches with the
personality of the engine. :)
So much for GM having the most horsepower available, a lot of good it does
them, the trucks are brutally slow.
Man, now i got a bad taste in my mouth from talkin about GM, ugh.

Frank WJ