Last R/T post, I promise...

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 18:38:49 EST

Well it's all over but the crying. They decided that they were going to fix
it come hell or high water and short of a lawsuit, that's where it sits. In
fact, they have already started working on it...

I guess the R/T waits for a while...

On the weird side, I have another rental, this time a 2000 Silverdildo...
um... er...Silverado, yeah, thats it...

It is the Vortec 6000 5.7L and it's a dog. From the start it feels like it
will be a rocket but the acceleration drops off almost immediatly. The
brakes are VERY soft and I swear I have more leg room in the Dak. They have
moved the windsheild forward and made the dask like 2 feet deep in an
attempt to make the cabin seem bigger.
The seats are uncomfortable, and the lighter is hidden

On a scale of 1 - 10, I give it a 5.

ALSO new, I have the accident report schematic scanned and uploaded to my
page if you want to check it out....

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS