The Trax-B-Here!

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 20:44:27 EST

Hot Damn! My PowerTrax locker finally showed up today!!! How can something so
simple be so BEAUTIFUL! :-) Can't wait to get this bad boy in... The install
looks really simple from the directions but we all know how that goes. ;-)

The only crummy part is I don't think I'll have the time to install it this
weekend. :( Waiting another week is gonna be freakin' deadly!

For those that have installed this or something similar themselves, what did
you use as a wedge to keep the unit engaged while you spun it around some
putting springs in and such? I know I could figure something out but why
re-invent the wheel? If ya' know what I mean.

Also, I know I sound like a broken record but if ya' want a fair deal, straight
answers and INCREDIBLE service on lockers, gears or the like call Devin at
Unitrax! Best damn service I've gotten in a long time! Company info; Phone:
800-622-4327, In Cali: 714-630-4327, Web: www.gearedbyunitrax.com
L8R,
Tom