Re: The Trax-B-Here!

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 23:35:41 EST

> Hot Damn! My PowerTrax locker finally showed up today!!! How can
something so
> simple be so BEAUTIFUL! :-) Can't wait to get this bad boy in... The
install
> looks really simple from the directions but we all know how that goes.
;-)

> The only crummy part is I don't think I'll have the time to install it
this
> weekend. :( Waiting another week is gonna be freakin' deadly!
>
> For those that have installed this or something similar themselves, what
did
> you use as a wedge to keep the unit engaged while you spun it around some
> putting springs in and such? I know I could figure something out but why
> re-invent the wheel? If ya' know what I mean.
>
> Also, I know I sound like a broken record but if ya' want a fair deal,
straight
> answers and INCREDIBLE service on lockers, gears or the like call Devin at
> Unitrax! Best damn service I've gotten in a long time! Company info;
Phone:
> 800-622-4327, In Cali: 714-630-4327, Web: www.gearedbyunitrax.com
> L8R,
> Tom

Good to hear it finally made its arrival. Let us all know how things go with
the installation and what you think of it after running it. I may upgrade my
factory LSD this summer, since then it will have about 125,000+ miles on it.
Good Luck......waiting stinks doesnt it??? I have had to wait 4 days now(and
still counting) for one bucket rail/mount comes in from the dealer.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6