Re: How long are you supposed to wait before waxing a new truck?

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 07:45:32 EST

If you are using a wax with a cleaner in it you should wait a couple months.
If you are using merely a finish product with no polish or cleaners there is
no reason to wait. I've had several vehicles that were waxed by the dealership
as a normal part of pre-delivery. I waxed my '00 Dak with Nu-finish when it
was a month old. ( man it goes on and comes off so easy! ) I'm switching to
Meguires Gold CLass in a couple weeks and give that stuff a try!