Re: Re: The Trax-B-Here!

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 07:55:14 EST

Yeah, playing the waiting game can drive ya' nutz! I started seeing UPS trucks
in my sleep...

Speaking of waiting, that jackmate finally came in yesterday as well. I'll
tell ya', if you have a hi-lift jack this little beauty is a must have item!
Yet another super simple design but it at least doubles the use and ease of use
of your hi-lift.
Tom