DAk on Wrecker Duty

From: Johnson Sgt Michael D (JohnsonMD@lejeune.usmc.mil)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 08:05:25 EST

Well, kids, my boss asked me to take his Land Rover on a 2 hour trip to the
nearest dealer to have a failed starter replaced. Did I mention he wants to
put it on a dolly? First how much does a Land Rover weigh? Second will a
dolly be good for his truck? Can we just throw the transfer case in Neutral
and go? or do we need a full trailer? Third am I pushing the safety factor
here? I've pulled plenty of stuff, but usually when talking about this much
and distance, I've used dad's Ram 2500 Cummins. Let me know what y'all
think.

Mike Johnson
99 Black Spt+ CC 4x4 318
AirAid, Gibson Dual Exhaust
35% Tint on Door Windows, All graphics removed
31x10.5 BFG MT's
Black Chrome Diamond Tread Toolbox
Swansboro, NC