Briggs and Stratton DAkota..........

From: Bluethunder318@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 11:18:30 EST

                         I want to build a go-kart with my little brother(and
me :). I would be getting a dakota body for it. MY question is on
engines. Are you guys familiar with the Jegster racers? THe drag cars and
engines that JEGs sells for kids to race.
Im interested in getting a Raptor 2 motor for it. Would it work on a regular
go kart?(Like Bernds little barn burner. ) Also would I have to upgrade the
internals for higher revs? Part #'s? Will all this power break my kart ,,
 WHat's a good chain I could buy?> Sorry for the non-dak post,,,,,but it
will be a little dak soon enough:)