Bucket Seat Mount Studs(HELP)

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 00:30:30 EST

Does anyone know how these are attached to the floorboard? I notice that the
rear seat rail/mounts use a threaded stud and I assume I will also need to
these studs when installing my bucket seats. I have the bolts for mounting
the front of the bucket seat rail/mounts and only 2 of the 4 threaded studs,
since I also assume I will be able to use the studs from my currently bench
seat. I am going to the dealer tomorrow to pick up the one seat rail mount I
had to order, and would like to know if I also need to order 2 more threaded
studs/nuts. Thanks,
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6