Re[2]: Replacement Wiper Blades

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wtez.net)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 05:17:40 EST

I also just got my Silblades just last week. I'm VERY happy with
them. 75mph and wipes perfectly with NO streaks. Cleaning the
windshield is much easier as well. What used to take 5
or 6 strokes now takes only 1.

They were a little slow in delivering them though. I ordered through
their website and never recieved any kind of reply or confirmation. I
emailed them about this and never heard back. I was about to call
when the blades showed up. GREAT product, so-so customer service.

--Mike