Re: Gen II Dak 1/4 times

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wtez.net)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 05:28:29 EST

Hey Bret I forgot, what were your 60 foot times? There is a lot of
time you can make up in the first 60 feet. On my 15.08 run Saturday I
had a terrible 2.43 60 foot. If I would have gotten a normal 2.30ish
I would have had a 14.8X run. Then if I had put my MP computer in I
would have had a 14.6X maybe, and then there's the short belt I could
have done, 14.5X there. Next time we meet up I'll show you how to do
the short belt (I'll even let you borrow my belt if you want). If you
really get hungry for lower et's I'll let you borrow my MP Computer
for a few runs. It should work just fine in the '94. Come on out to
Houston some time and we'll knock a 1/2 second off what you ran
Saturday. Even if we have to give you a push!

--Mike