Bazooka Bass Tubes

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 15:37:44 EST

What is the general concensus of these, the self-powered amplified ones?
Once I install my bucket seats, I will have plenty of room between them, and
I was thinking of putting a bass tube between them and building a center
console over it. With this bass tube though, will it be like a boomer or
just add a nice suttle hint of bass to my current setup? What would be the
best way to position these, with the driver/speaker facing the rear of the
cab or facing the dash? I am still trying to narrow down if I want to amp
out my 4 Pioneer speakers with a 4channel amp or do something else. Thanks,
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6