Re: Re: Website Re-Design

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 15:57:27 EST

----- Original Message -----
From: Chuck and Loreen <clrobbins@home.com>
> Actually, I stopped by there earlier this am. Things were so different
> I almost checked my bookmark to see if it was the right page. I'm sorry
> to see the frames go as I kinda liked them (although it made bookmarking
> a little awkward). I do like the new format though and you have some
> awesome pics from the VA Meet! How many pages do you have now :) ?

How many pics? Um..... bunches? Honestly have no idea...those are just the
ones that *I* took! Click the link at the bottom to go the the DML page with
LOTS of pics..LOL

I liked the frames myself, but out of all the emial I got, more than half
said "DUMP "EM!"
The site does look a lot different though, but the menu bar at top allows
easier navigation...

Thanks for the compliments!

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org