Re: Re: Re: Website Re-Design

From: Chuck and Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 16:18:43 EST

Yep. Went to the DML page also. Looks like I missed out on a real good
time. Maybe next year. I was just surfing around your site again after
reading your post and I came across your military page. VERY WELL
DONE! I really admired your statue also. Just the briefest of glances
will inspire deep, provocative thought.
    Anyway, getting on to Dak stuff so we won't get yelled at ... Any idea
when you're going to get yours back? I can't believe the insurance co.
opted to fix it rather than write it off, but I guess that's corporate
America for
ya.
    Lastly; thank you for having the airport terminal "whatchamacallit" on
page. I kinda stole the idea and went to Better Pages to get it. I've had it
on my home page for about the past week or so. I really do enjoy building
pages, but the Mrs. is starting to question my priorities :) Keep up the
excellent work on your pages. It's always a pleasure to stop in.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Sport v6 5spd 2wd RC
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dakota.htm