Re: Re: Re: Re: Website Re-Design

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 16:21:08 EST

----- Original Message -----
From: Chuck and Loreen <clrobbins@home.com>
> Yep. Went to the DML page also. Looks like I missed out on a real good
> time. Maybe next year.

You missed a great meet, I am just sorry I had to leave so soon :-( Next
year we'll see you there though !

> I was just surfing around your site again after
> reading your post and I came across your military page. VERY WELL
> DONE! I really admired your statue also. Just the briefest of glances
> will inspire deep, provocative thought.

Thanks ! I get on "creative" jags, sometimes it's sculpture, sometimes
writing... for the last year it's been the website and newsletter...LOL

> Anyway, getting on to Dak stuff so we won't get yelled at ... Any idea
> when you're going to get yours back? I can't believe the insurance co.
> opted to fix it rather than write it off, but I guess that's corporate
> America for
> ya.

Gag... I know.. oh well, I got a new Decal from Bob, ( Which reminds me, JON
STEIGER! I got one! Thanks a lot for the thoughts but maybe someone out
there who doesn't have one needs it more? If you already sent it, I'll
forward it to another needy DML'r :-) And I am planning a new look for the
Dak. It'll be...um....different :-)

> Lastly; thank you for having the airport terminal "whatchamacallit" on
> page. I kinda stole the idea and went to Better Pages to get it. I've had
it
> on my home page for about the past week or so. I really do enjoy building
> pages, but the Mrs. is starting to question my priorities :) Keep up the
> excellent work on your pages. It's always a pleasure to stop in.

It's pretty cool eh? Just edit the Displayscript file whenever you want to
change things. Easy as pie!

Thanks for checking things out :-)

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org