Re: Website Re-Design

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 18:32:54 EST

Shane.... not only do I agree with your sentiments about Internet Explorer
and other Microsoft products, If I knew shit from shinola about HTML I
probably would use something else.

HOWEVER.... I am just a hobbyist. I play with my page, newsletter etc for
fun. FP makes it easy for idiots like me to do that.... kinda like AOL made
it easy for any idiot to surf the web.... It's perfect for what I do. And
since, though I realize you are loathe to admit it, most people DO use IE,
it still fits my needs.

As for linking MS with the purpose for my site.... I think you missed the
point. MS is not a SOCIAL trend, its a TECHNO Trend.... or an EVIL TECHNO
trend, or even a Evil, Monopolizing, Global-conquest-seeking, Deathstar-like
juggernaut trend.... still doesn't apply. The site points out peoples'
foilibles, not sotwares'.

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS