Bucket Seats Are In!

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 18:59:24 EST

Ohhhh, such comfort. It took me a whole 2-3 minutes to take the bench seat
out(only 4 bolts and 2 nuts) and about another 10 to swap in and bolt down
the bucket seats. I had to go to the hardware store to buy some 'speednuts',
and they worked great for the front seat rail mounts. Now I have to decide
what I want to do with the center console, put one in, make my own, but a
bass tube in there, leave it open....oh well I can think about that when I
am driving comfortably down the highway.....thanks to all who helped me out.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6