Re: Bike Racks/Carrying Techniques

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 19:15:15 EST

Kyle, there is a company out there that makes a bar (spring loaded?
Hydraulic?) like a load stabilizer but with bike fork attachements
specifically for a truck bed. If I can find it I'll send you the link.

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS
Columnist: http://www.wfthecoliseum.com