Re: Bike Racks/Carrying Techniques

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 19:32:29 EST

> Kyle, there is a company out there that makes a bar (spring loaded?
> Hydraulic?) like a load stabilizer but with bike fork attachements
> specifically for a truck bed. If I can find it I'll send you the link.

Yes I have seen these in fact, just dont know where! They have like a rubber
coated u-shaped piece at each end which slides over the side of the bed
rail. I would really rather transport the bikes in the bed of my truck,
rather than dangling out on the hitch.....but they are paying for it, so
whatever will be the best setup is what I need to find out. Thanks Preacher,
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6