RE: Website Re-Design (microsoft)

From: Natedak2k (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 22:47:12 EST

Ok guys! settle down... It's just a puper! It don't do the dishes, change
the oil, or mow the lawn! hehehe LIGHTEN UP! (P.S. I can't wait till the
snow melts so I can go wheelin' and do some camping and fishin'!)....I'm
bored...
Nate, Ogden UT
http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k
Forest Green 00 Dakota CC 4X4, 5-speed, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy
cold air w/ K&N, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"