Terry Delong's R/T

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 23:48:07 EST

I picked up may's issue of Truckin' and saw Terry Delong's new r/t in
it. Very nice!! I don't remember who and also whom replied about the
Torque THrust wheels but they are definatly a 6-lug wheel that instead
of being a 5-star as they were before they are now a 6-star wheel. It
doesn't look like they are redrilled so they have to make them. I am
going to attempt to get ahold of Terry about a couple of questions that
I have (read on) and i'll ask that also'

I am going to email Terry to ask him about how he got the 4-barrel
throttle body to work and if there is any improvement. And I aslo want
to ask him about his install of the MPI manifold (M1). Someone posted an
idea they had before about using a custom filler neck like those found
in summit and I want to ask him that. I figure if he went that route and
with Jon's install kits then this would be a painles install (already
almost is thanks to Jon) and that is what we are looking for. Terry has
always been helpful in the past so maybe he'll give us a couple of
secrets especially about that 4-barrel throttle body.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport-318