IT WORKS ! ! NETSCAPE WORKS ! !

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 23:47:15 EST

Ok folks, I licked the problem, Netscape users, please browse at will :-)

I took someone's advice and downloaded Netscape so I could see the problem
for myself... it worked. Whoever that was ...THANKS ! ! !

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS
Columnist: http://www.wfthecoliseum.com