I have wronged the Ram

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Sun Mar 26 2000 - 02:40:47 EST

OK, I must fess up to wronging this monster Ram that I'm driving. I
said it was a slug. WRONG!! On my way into work this evening, I
stopped at a red light on a hill. Thought to myself, "hmm, this is a
good test for the beast." Uphill, dry pavement, first at the light,
lets see what kinda torque its got. Light turns green, I step on the
gas- I DO NOT floor it, just step firmly. SCREEECH!! Tires squeal,
and I am gone. I look in my rearview mirror, and see the other
vehicles still sitting; the expressions on the drivers faces are
hilarious. I laugh my a$$ off, while sedately driving the speed
limit. The other cars didn't catch up with me until the next red.
If the 5.9 acts like this in a 4x4 Ram QC, the R/Ts must be a blast.
Wish they made 'em in a 5 speed....
Flip

http://www.care2.com - Homebase for people who care about the Environment!