If any of you emailed me...my computer has been down for about a week.

From: Antonio De Anda (adeanda@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 02:19:30 EST

I am trying to catch up tonight....but its going to take a while to catch up
on 900 emails.
if any of you emailed me and I havent gotten back to you yet....I am really
sorry.
What really sucked is that I missed the day at Carlsbad. Sounds like it was a
blast.
but hopefully the D will be running a bit better for the next event.
anyway....now if I can just get my DSL line working sometime this year...
They were supposed to come out on thursday.....well its now 11:20pm on monday
night...and they still havent showed or called. Ahh.....I am going through
computer withdrawals.
If any of you sent emails, and really need to get in touch with me, call
me....it will probably be quicker.
Tony
310-371-1141