7-70 warranty

From: Dcar67@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 26 2000 - 21:24:55 EST

I am new to the list but have been reading the archives for some time.
I have a 94 Dak RC 5.2 auto. 56k miles. I bought the truck a year ago.
Yesterday I towed a 2200lb trailer 220 miles, did not use overdrive and
everything seemed fine. This morning I take off it shifts 1-2 at 20mph
instead of 10mph and does not shift to 3 at all.
Went about 1/2 mile turned around came home, checked fluid and that seemed
fine.
color was red and level was good.
What I was wondering if the 7-70 warranty I paid to have transferred to me is
really worth anything if there is a tranny problem.
Martin