Re:PowerTrax No-Slip and Off-Road

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 10:12:25 EST

<<Yeah, it clicks when turning tightly on pavement. Yeah, you can
feel the "clunk" when going slowly through traffic and putting
gas on and off. Yeah, it has it idiosyncrasies...but DAMN it
works great off-road.>>

That's great to hear! Off-road is where this thing will pay-off big for me I
hope. I'll sum up my street performance/foibles after a full week of commuting
back and forth to work.

<<We forgot the camera...I of course blame my wife for such a
dastardly deed...so no pics. But we will go out more and will
try to remember the camera.>>

As penance I think the both of you will need to go back there again this
weekend! :-)
Tom

P.S. Am I the only one that had a problem fitting the C-clip into the spacer?