Powerdyne group buy (fwd)

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 11:05:29 EST

  I received the following message via the home page, so I'm passing
it on to the list.

                                              -Jon-

  .--- jon@dakota-truck.net -- or -- stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu ------------.
  | '92 Ram 150 4x4 V8, '96 Dakota V8, '96 Intruder 1400, '96 FireFly 447 |
  `---------------------------- http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/ ---'