Re: bucket seats are in.

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 18:38:03 EST

> Kyle hey where did you get your seats from? What car?
> Just curious 'cause I just put mine in today. I got them out of a Spirit.
> They fit but I had to remove the mounting rails and transfer the old ones
on
> to the new seats. No big deal.
> Mark
> 91 cc 5spd 6er Dynomax catback 14x3 K&N

I got mine from a Dodge Dakota, I believe it was out of a 1993 Dakota. The
guy I bought them from had a 93 Dakota and a 95 Dakota, the 95 Dakota was
totaled out after having an accident. He took the buckets outs of the 93
Dakota and swaped in the 60/40 seats from the totaled 95 Dakota. I bought
many things from him, including the bucket seats, the seat rail mounts, and
the center console. Good Luck,
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6